Fashion, beauty, and….. food?
Yes! Because even glam queens have to eat. My motto: eat pretty, feel pretty.
Overwhelmed by the love you guys gave these crepes on Instagram, I put out a quick poll on whether or not I should do a full blog post on this recipe. I’m actually so glad you guys brought me to this because it’s such a simple recipe and is perfect for trying out during this stay at home period! Who knows; if your’s turns out well (which I’m sure it will if you follow this recipe closely) it can be a regular item on your household menu!
Here’s how you can make my signature 3 Ingredient Plant-Based (AKA Vegan) Crepes–let’s get to it!
1.5 cup Almond Breeze Almond Milk
1.5 cup Bob’s Red Mill All Purpose Flour
- Greasing Pan
- Fillings + Toppings
Time to break it down. Step. By. Step.
- Step 1: Gather the 3 ingredients for the batter, and make sure to keep separate bowls for each
- Step 2: Mash the banana (tip: use a fork, it saves time)
- Step 3: Mix all ingredients into one of the 3 bowls
- Step 4: Add water to adjust consistency. Your batter shouldn’t be too thick, it should be able to easily drop/pour onto a pan
- Step 5: Set aside, and meanwhile, cut banana for your topping, and keep handy the peanut butter
- Step 6: Heat your pan for a few minutes, then grease it with butter
- Step 7: Grab a wide enough ladle/spoon, and drop/pour the batter onto the pan
- Step 8: Once you see it cooked throughout, flip the crepe
- Step 9: Transfer the crepe onto a plate, spread generously with peanut butter, and roll it up
- Step 10: Top with honey + sliced bananas + cinnamon and indulge!
Repeat this until all your batter is finished! If all goes well, you should have anywhere between 10-12 crepes.
Hope you guys enjoyed this mini-break from beauty and fashion, and are using this time to take care of not just the way you look on the outside, but the way you feel on the inside. Remember, food is fuel, and healthy treats like this hit just the right spot without the added guillt.