Monday and laziness, two things that needless to say, do not go very well together. Well, I’m here to tell you that this is only true if you have not yet uncovered my newfound secret–a 5 minute, flawless finish and mask-friendly makeup routine. Oh, and only 5 products are needed!
I, too, grow quite tired of spending 30 minutes on makeup in the morning. Due to the fact that I create content almost every day, I’ve really started to think about how I can achieve a camera-ready, presentable makeup look in less time, using less products. This way, I’m not only able to save precious minutes, but I also know I’m acting in a way that is better for my skin; not having to pile on product after product. So, today, on National Lazy Day, I present to you a 5 minute, 5 product marvelous makeup look!
- I started by wetting my Supersponge a bit, then squeezing out the water.
- I then squeezed a few drops of Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation onto my skin, and used the Supersponge to blend away. The foundation does have SPF, which makes it perfect if you’re going to be out and about running errands. A lesser known fact is that even when you’re indoors, it’s still a good idea to have SPF on.
- To matte-ify and brighten darker areas, I used my MAC Studio Fix (a lighter shade than the Hello Flawless) under the eyes and on the lower jawline.
- I applied my Clarins Joli Rouge in 744 Soft Plum on my lips, cheeks, and eyes. Yes, you read that right. One lipstick, three ways.
- To finish things off, I used my Rejuva Minerals Mega Lash Mascara! Since the eyes will show through a mask, I wanted to ensure that even if I wasn’t doing a liner, that my eyes looked defined and awake in some way.
There you have it! A super quick way to add some color, and render yourself ready to either head out with a mask or stay in on Zoom calls this summer. I still cannot believe how effective just 5 products turned out to be, and at the end of the day, all of us could benefit from easy, mask friendly makeup. Now that I’ve struck gold with this routine, it’s going to be tough for me to get back to a full beat!
Happy National Lazy Day once again, friends.